Monday 5 November 2007

Wedding of the year

On Saturday my good friend from work Tony married Graham at the Clifton hotel in Southport. It was a fabulous day and fantastic to see two such lovely people tie the knot. The ceremony and vows were wonderful and they had arranged a wonderful reception with a band, cabaret and disco, the biggest chocolate fondue you have ever seen in your life and a roulette table for us all to try our hand at. We all had a cracking night to remember. Here are a couple of snaps courtesy of Rachal (cheers) as i for got my camera. congratulations.
Signing the register

A well deserved drink just after the ceremony, I think Tony needed it as i have never seen anyone as nervous in their life

Some hours later.


1 comment:

Pam said...

Ohhhh, I wish it happened here. I'd love to see our freinds here married. I'm glad your freinds had a lovely day. Loved the cowboy hats!