Saturday 17 November 2007

Going Going Gone!!!

These pictures were taken when Sue was pregnant with Fred. I was tidying up my picture files and came across this trio, God only knows why she had been making cakes I think it was nest feathering or something.

GOING

GOING

GONE.
Anyone know how to play fluffy bunnies (Pam)
Oh and i have found some pictures of Sue's swollen feet crammed into a pair of heals which she wont let me post, Genuinly hilarious if not slightly wrong. Please campaign to let this happen!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I need to see her big swelly ankles please. If she posts hers I'll post mine. Craig called me "Shrek" towards the end of my pregnancy.
Yes, I do know how to play fluffy bunnies and I seem to remember you being the only one patting me on the back before I choked to death.
LOL

Pam said...

Ohhh, I hope Noah & Sue get better.
The good news for me is that I lost 8lbs last week, so even though I felt dreadful, i did lose weight! Not the best diet plan though..